Registering for the Program
Those who register for a minimum of four weeks or the full eight weeks, will benefit most from the program. Refunds will not be given for missed classes. Registration should be done in advance either online or by mail. Full payment must be received before the registration will be considered complete. Space will not be reserved for a student until registration is complete with payment. Registered students will not be allowed to attend classes until medical and indemnification forms have been submitted with signatures. See below for all forms.
Enrolling a Student
- Online Regigistration will be open shortly.
- By Mail:
- Print out and completely fill in a registration form. Mail in the form with payment and all additional required forms as described below. Payment should be made by check or money order to: Buzzards Sailing School. Please note first and last names of children you are paying for in the lower left corner of the check.
- Print out and fill in and sign the medical information form.
- Print out, read, and sign the Release of Liability and Waiver Agreement.
- If not registering online, mail all forms with payment to: The Buzzards Sailing School, P.O. Box 906, Pocasset, MA 02559.
- Read the "Information for Those Enrolled" page. You will also be sent a hard copy of this information with your enrollment confirmation and class assignment sheet.